Re:Inivtation to join New St Helena Page

  • Diane Gaskell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hello Alistair,

      Forgive me but I am wary of putting my information into forms for something
      I know nothing about. Is there a link other than the register page that
      will allow access to information about the site? I am very keen to speak to
      others about the history and genealogy of the people of St Helena but I do
      need a little more information first.

      Regards,

      Diane