Harry Arthur Thomas

  • paul441327
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi all, I have been watching this site for a few weeks now and have
      found it very interesting. I have been wondering if anyone has come
      across my father in there reserch. He was called Harry Arthur Thomas
      and was born on the island around 1920. I belive his father may have
      been called bernard. apparently he came from a large family and may
      have had a sister called peggy who may have moved to london. I also
      remember that he had a relation called Sylvia? Who lived in the london
      area.
    • paul441327
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
        Hi all, just wondering if anyone has come across a Harry Arthur Thomas in there family tree? I think he was born about 1919 or 1920. he was born on St. Helena and apparently he joined the army at the beginning of WWII. He then left the island for good. At the end of the war, he settled in the UK. I think he had a sister called Peggy living in the London area and other siblings back on St. Helena.

        Many thanks, Paul Thomas.