Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Records

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      Thank you, Dennis!!  I spent hours on your suggested British Library, East India Company, web site, and in doing so, have knocked down several brick walls, and found new paths to travel!

      Regards,

      Lynn

      Researching SEFTON, HUBBARD, HARRIS, UNDRILL, CLAYTON, ELLIOT, HILLIER, PURVIS, FOWLER, EVENS, and BOBBINS.