Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Records

  • A.H. Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
      Thank you for this link, which I shall add to the Institute's homepage.  A fantastic resource indeed.

      Regards,
      Alexander Schulenburg

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
        Thank you, Dennis!!  I spent hours on your suggested British Library, East India Company, web site, and in doing so, have knocked down several brick walls, and found new paths to travel!

        Regards,

        Lynn

        Researching SEFTON, HUBBARD, HARRIS, UNDRILL, CLAYTON, ELLIOT, HILLIER, PURVIS, FOWLER, EVENS, and BOBBINS.