Charles WADE

  • Ian Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 12:22 AM
      Good day to the group. I have recently turned my attention to
      researching my fiancée's family history and her great-grandfather came
      from St Helena. His name was Charles Wade, and was born sometime in the
      1890's we believe. If anyone has any information that would help, or
      could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks - IAN