Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] New query

  • len weston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 7:11 AM
      Hi Alan,
      My Weston family has Yates connections. Sarah Yates married Charles Weston in 1803.
      Sarah had a sister Elizabeth Bolton Yates born 1782 on St Helena. Parents Thomas and Sarah Yates. Elizabeth married Thomas Adams on the island about 1798 and they had two children. Thomas John born 1800 and Sarah born 1802. Could be the Elizabeth Yates you are looking for.
      Regards
      Len Weston

      aruss55 <aruss11@...> wrote:
      Sorry, I should have noted that the date on the cup is 1786.
      Alan

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?