Re posting.

  • Peter Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
      I am searching for my ggg grandfather whom I believe was on St Helena prior to 1821.   I would like to post to the group as I believe that there is a lot of activity on it and it could assist me in my search. At present I cannot post.
      Ally Morgan
    • Crystal Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        what was your ggg grandfather's name?

        Peter Morgan <pmorgan@...> wrote:
        I am searching for my ggg grandfather whom I believe was on St Helena prior to 1821.   I would like to post to the group as I believe that there is a lot of activity on it and it could assist me in my search. At present I cannot post.
        Ally Morgan

        TV dinner still cooling?

      • Peter Morgan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
          Hello Crystal,
          My great g.g grandfather was John Harvey, he was born in Wick, Scotland, in 1821 and emigrated to Australia when he was 18 years of  age.  He said of his parents nothing more than that his father was "a native of St. Helena"  He was apparently coloured, so possibly his father was in the native company.
          Thank you for your query,
          Ally Morgan