John Gannon

  • barry965033
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 4:24 PM
      Hi everyone
      I am trying to find information about John Gannon who was born on
      St Helena in 1828/9 in 1861 he was married to Jane MN Unknown, she was
      born 1836/7 in Bengal East Indies.In 1861 they were in England at
      Shorncliffe Camp,Cheriton Kent, he was a Quarter Master Training
      Officer, they stayed in England and raised there family there.

      Does anyone have information about the Gannon's on St Helena as an
      ancestor of mine Margaret B1830/1 was I believe either married to a
      Gannon or was indeed a Gannon herself.
      Best Regards
      Jean