Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] YON/LAWRANCE BIRTH

  • Hyacinth Clayton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hi there,
      No, none of those names rings any bells at all to me. I do hope that you get lucky.
      All the best in your search.
      Regards,
      Hyacinth

      Crystal Williams <cryswil27@...> wrote:
      do these names not ring a bell to anyone? does anyone know any Yon's that i can contact to find out information?  Thanx! Crystal

      cryswil27 <cryswil27@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hi There

      I hope someone can help me with this information - there was a female
      born 15 Aug 1862. Parents Jacob Lawrance and Martha Yon. (The birth
      was registered 3/9/1862) - how can i find out what name of that baby
      was? or what happend to the parents - did they come to cape town?

      Thanx!
      Crystal - Cape Town

    • DavSpread@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
        Hi Crystal;
        you will find some information on Yon here
        Regards,
        David(looking for info on Everton and Roakes)