Surnames Chaplin Griffin Seabrooks

  • Bad Lioness
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      Hi my name is Michelle Griffin and I was always curious about my family history. My mother is the daughter of Ivery Griffin and Elenor Chaplin.
      I don't know that much about my grandparents family. However I do know that my Grandmother comes from St-Helena.
      It would greatly apreciated if anyone knows of this surname: Chaplin.
      As for the surname Griffin, and for reason the other name Seabrooks connects to both names I don't know if any of his family members came from St-Helena, but if so please provide me with information.

      Thank you
      Michelle Griffin

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • hyacinthfmclayton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Bad Lioness
        <badlioness1@...> wrote:

        > Hi my name is Michelle Griffin and I was always curious about my
        family history. My mother is the daughter of Ivery Griffin and Elenor
        Chaplin.
        > I don't know that much about my grandparents family. However I do know
        that my Grandmother comes from St-Helena.
        > It would greatly apreciated if anyone knows of this surname: Chaplin.
        > As for the surname Griffin, and for reason the other name Seabrooks
        connects to both names I don't know if any of his family members came
        from St-Helena, but if so please provide me with information.

        > Thank you
        > Michelle Griffin

        Hi Michelle,

        None of those names ring a bell, but it is not to say that they won't
        come up somewhere in our trees. My name is Hyacinth F M Clayton. ''nee
        Veotte'' I only know that Elizabeth Bales with a daughter Agnes, went to
        Cape Town, from St Helena Island, when or how, I am trying to find out.

        Regards,

        Hyacinth

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
          Thank you for your input, this has been my dream to find out about my grandparents. My mother only knows about the Island her mother comes from which is St. Helena. I do know that my grandmother came to America and my mother was born in Savannah Ga in 1944.
          Again thank you and if you hear of anything please let me know.
          Michelle Griffin

          <badlioness1@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi my name is Michelle Griffin and I was always curious about my
          family history. My mother is the daughter of Ivery Griffin and Elenor
          Chaplin.
          > I don't know that much about my grandparents family. However I do know
          that my Grandmother comes from St-Helena.
          > It would greatly apreciated if anyone knows of this surname: Chaplin.
          > As for the surname Griffin, and for reason the other name Seabrooks
          connects to both names I don't know if any of his family members came
          from St-Helena, but if so please provide me with information.

          > Thank you
          > Michelle Griffin

          Hi Michelle,

          None of those names ring a bell, but it is not to say that they won't
          come up somewhere in our trees. My name is Hyacinth F M Clayton. ''nee
          Veotte'' I only know that Elizabeth Bales with a daughter Agnes, went to
          Cape Town, from St Helena Island, when or how, I am trying to find out.

          Regards,

          Hyacinth

          > You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck
          > in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...

        • Hyacinth Clayton
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
            Hi there,
            If I hear anything, I will contact you. All the best in your search.
            Regards,
            Hyacinth