St.Helena Regiment/Captain Patrick Killins Company

  • peter_cluer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2004
      Hi Alistair.My gg grandfather was in the St.Helena Regiment.He left
      the island in 1844-1845.He was in the 3rd Battalion Royal
      Artillery.If your ggg grandfather was in the royal artillery there is
      a book called Laws Battery Records written by a Lt.Colonel
      H.E.Laws.In it he gives the details of the movements of all the
      companies & battalions between the late 1700s & the late 1800s.The
      book is in two volumes.The 1850s will be in volume two.You can get
      this book ordered through your local library if you live in the
      uk.Regards peter