YON/LAWRANCE BIRTH

  • cryswil27
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2007
      Hi There

      I hope someone can help me with this information - there was a female
      born 15 Aug 1862. Parents Jacob Lawrance and Martha Yon. (The birth
      was registered 3/9/1862) - how can i find out what name of that baby
      was? or what happend to the parents - did they come to cape town?

      Thanx!
      Crystal - Cape Town
    • Crystal Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
        do these names not ring a bell to anyone? does anyone know any Yon's that i can contact to find out information?  Thanx! Crystal

        cryswil27 <cryswil27@...> wrote:
        Hi There

        I hope someone can help me with this information - there was a female
        born 15 Aug 1862. Parents Jacob Lawrance and Martha Yon. (The birth
        was registered 3/9/1862) - how can i find out what name of that baby
        was? or what happend to the parents - did they come to cape town?

        Thanx!
        Crystal - Cape Town

        Get your own web address.

      • Hyacinth Clayton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
          Hi there,
          No, none of those names rings any bells at all to me. I do hope that you get lucky.
          All the best in your search.
          Regards,
          Hyacinth

        • DavSpread@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2007
            Hi Crystal;
            you will find some information on Yon here
            Regards,
            David(looking for info on Everton and Roakes)