WILLIAM COOPER m: ELIZA RUSSELL (St Helena 1852)

  • Scott Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2007
      Hi all.

      I'm trying to learn more about William Cooper, who we
      believe served with the British Army in St Helena,
      where he met and married Eliza Russell (or Rousseau).
      There eldest, James was born in St Helena 04.05.1853,
      before the family emigrated to New Zealand (possibly
      via England).

      Any advice on where to start would be great.

      Thanks,

      Scott Cooper (NZ)