Re: Moss and Blackford family on St. Helena

  • am_sydney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
      Am trying to confirm whether all of the following are from the same
      Moss family:

      Frederick Joseph Moss - Born Longwood in 1827 and emigrated to NZ
      (Mother was Sarah, née Britton)
      Emma Jane Moss b. 19 May 1829
      Charles Phillip Moss, b. 22 Nov. 1830 (brother of Emma Jane)
      Joseph Moss b. 11 Nov 1834 (could be brother of Emma Jane)
      George W Moss born 1838 and emigrated to NZ

      Could anyone help please?

      Cheers,

      Andrew

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "bjlow115"