CAULFIELD FAMILY

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Dear All

      I am new to this group. I am researching my family history and have
      come to a dead stop at my GGgrandad. He is Henry Caulfield, born 1835
      in St Helena. He somehow made it to Noth East England and was married
      with children by the time of the 1861 England census. I would be so
      grateful for any help to find out more about Henry and of course his
      family and ancestors. Thank you in anticipation

      John Caulfield (now living in California)