Stark Family

  • jackie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2007
      Hi all on this list

      I'm new to the list and am interested in the history of St Helena and
      what family research tools are available. Any clues welcome....

      My GGGrandfather was born in Leeds in C1820 and had his first child in
      Leeds in c1839 but all his other children including my GGrandfather
      were born on StHelena from about 1843 to 1853.

      GGGrandfather was a cloth weaver so not sure how he ended up on StH- I
      have tried military leads but no avail.

      Any help would so appreciated

      Jackie Stark