ANCESTRAL QUEST

  • Renato Bueno Netto
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 4:23 PM

      Dear All,

      While being to St. Helena I went to the ARCHIVES after some records of my family.

      I noticed that if you don’t know from what part of the island your relatives where from, getting the right information can be quite difficult.  I noticed as well that many of the people who have been there researching, left no records back because there wasn’t a proper place and means to do so.

      Trying to  easy things for those who go there for researches  looking for some records on the ARCHIVES I noticed that every one who goes there, looking for records usually get their information and take them along with themselves, not leaving any information or records back.

      Feeling that and trying to easy things for everyone, I donated a full version o ANCESTRAL QUEST 11 to the MUSEUM.

      The Museum is planning to have a VISITORS CENTRE. The idea of this Centre is to have a place where visitors could make use of computers and proper software for those who wish leave their own records so others could take his own research ahead using everybody’s research.

      That was my contribution.

      Regards,

      Renato Bueno Netto

      Rua nDom Alberto Gonçalves, 452