Inivtation to join New St Helena Page

  • Alastair Honeybun
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2007
      Hi.

      I have recently joined a research city at FamilyLink.com and would like to invite you to join it.

      To visit city page, please click on the link at the bottom.

      Also, I thought I would send you this email to let you know about this site I found, FamilyLink.com. It lets family historians like us connect and do genealogy together.....

      To join FamilyLink.com and become one of my personal network contacts, please, click on the link below.

      Thanks,
      Alastair Honeybun

      To view details of this city page, please, click on the following link:

      http://www.familylink.com/Saint-Helena/Saint-Helena/Jamestown/?inv_id=1a633f36dd981b9314270d83e56410f7
    • Alastair Honeybun
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 8:47 PM
        Hi.

        I have recently joined a research city at FamilyLink.com and would like to invite you to join it.

        To visit city page, please click on the link at the bottom.

        Also, I thought I would send you this email to let you know about this site I found, FamilyLink.com. It lets family historians like us connect and do genealogy together.....

        To join FamilyLink.com and become one of my personal network contacts, please, click on the link below.

        Thanks,
        Alastair Honeybun

        To accept invitation and join FamilyLink.com, please, click on the following link:

        http://www.familylink.com/index.php?page=join&inv_id=1a633f36dd981b9314270d83e56410f7