  • Desmond Hoffmeister
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22 4:53 PM
      I am interested to receive this.

      Desmond
    • ja3nf
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23 2:31 AM
        - Hi Desmond and all interested,
        Send me your private e-mail as to receive the article, please. Yahoo
        is not dispatching the attachment via this forum.
        June

        -- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Desmond Hoffmeister
        <sojournersa@...> wrote:

        > I am interested to receive this.
        >
        > Desmond

      • Beryl Segers
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24 8:03 PM
          Hi Julie

          I would like a copy please. My email address is bmsegers@...

          Thanks
          Beryl

          <sojournersa@ ...> wrote:

          > I am interested to receive this.
          >
          > Desmond

        • John Dady
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 25 2:20 PM

            I too would appreciate receiving this article.

            Thanks

            John Dady

            <sojournersa@ ...> wrote:

            > I am interested to receive this.