Anderson, Ward, Prosser

  • amclenn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2007
      I have been lurking for sometime now, hoping that the names I seek
      would suddenly pop up one day. No luck so far, so will repeat what I
      am looking for.

      Eliza Anderson and Isaac Samuel Anderson, daughter and son of Isaac
      Anderson and possibly Sarah Prosser, were born on St. Helena (approx.
      1847-1848) (this is my husband's family, and according to my late
      mother-in-law, they were Jewish - have no proof of that)

      I have nothing further on them, why they were there and how they came
      to Britain. Eliza Anderson married Albert Edward Ward (born 1846 in
      Woolwich). Isaac Anderson married married Sarah Hills (born abt. 1852
      in Woolwich).

      Everything else I have about them comes from the Woolwich census.

      If any of this looks familiar to anyone, I'd appreciate hearing from
      you. I do have a disant cousin of my husband's in Britain who has
      paid the librarian on St. Helena to look into the family background
      but we know this will take a lot of time. He's already waited several
      months.

      Thanks for any information.

      Adele