Re: Newman

  • rekadom_topsham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2007
      hello i am a new member and researcing the Newman family tree. My 4 x
      gt grandfather i believe guarded Napolean on St Heleana, i know he
      married a Mary Wakefield from St Heleana on the island and they had 2
      children George and Charolotte, they came back to Bedhampton Hampshire
      UK after 1821. I would like help to find out if James Newman was born
      on St Heleana or over here in the UK. I know there is a Newman family
      on St heleana. CAN ANYONE HELP I WOULD BE GRATEFUL GOR ANY HELP OR
      INFO AS TO WHERE TO GO OR FIND OUT.