Saints in South Africa

  • A.H. Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 3:14 PM
      Although I have detailed information on the schemes which brought Saint Helenians to South Africa, I cannot access these records at present.  When I can, I shall let the list know.

      However, there is a publication on this subject in Afrikaans, if you can get hold of it:

      P.A Erasmus, ''St. Helenas' aan die Kaap: Migrasie, Uitbuiting en Assimilasie', South African Journal of Ethnology, Vol.17 (1994).

      Best regards,

      Alexander Schulenburg