Harvey St. Helena

  • goolwababe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:20 AM
      My g.g.grandfather was a John Harvey, born in Wick, County Caithness,
      Scotland in 1820. Sailed for Australia as a young man and arived in
      Adelaide 1839.
      I have no information about his parents other than his father was "a
      native of St. Helena"
      I have a name,Lt. Henry Harvey, Native Company , East Indi Company
      St. Helena 1811 which might fit. Can anyone help me further please?
      Ally Morgan - South Australia