Bailey family ??

  • lindsayeagle1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      This is so interesting that one writer's grandmother might have
      remarried and not mention it, because my grandmother was born on the
      Island, her surname was Bailey (apparently!) because that is all my Mom
      remembers, I tried to find any Baileys but apparently there never were
      any Baileys on the Island (unless the name changed slightly - but to
      what I don't know) My grandmother died when my Mom was six months old -
      she does not know her Mothers' first name, and no one can tell her.

      My grandmother might have been born bwteen 1890-1910.