Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Benjamin Grant

  • Isebelle Krauss
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
      Thank you.....I have been off line or rather without a PC for over 6 weeks., my one PC was eaten by a "worm" the other literally died of old age, and had to be replaced........the worm one is now fixwd, and I would love to get the info for Carol, who incidently, must then be directly related to your husband.........her father died when she was young and her info is scanty.........She is not well at all, and the sooner I can get the information sorted out for her, the happier I will be and so will she....regards, Isebelle.

      Isebelle E Krauss
      tel. 011 954 6666
      cell 082 851 5648