Saints in the 1865 Massachusetts State Census

  • Alastair
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      Extract from page: http://history.vineyard.net/cen65t.htm

      The 1865 Massachusetts State Census
      of "East Parish", Tisbury, Dukes Co., Massachusetts
      Transcribed from the LDS Microfilm by C. Baer, 1998.

      HOUSE FAMILY NAME AGE BIRTHPLACE
      OCCUPATION NOTES

      20 24 George J. Winslow 35 Chilmark, Mass.
      Seaman
      Madaline Winslow 30 St. Helena
      House wife
      Henry H. McClernon 10 St.
      Helena
      Maria F. McClernon 8 St.
      Helena

      46 58 Charlotte Legg 56 St. Helena
      House wife
      Lewis A. Legg 21 St. Helena
      Seaman
      Jemima T. Legg 16 St. Helena
      House maid
      Louisa E. Legg 15 St. Helena
      House maid
      59 Bella A. Smith 19 St. Helena
      Seamstress
    • Christine Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007

        These two households are members of my ancestral line from St. Helena. If anyone else is researching, or interested in more info about them, please contact me.

        Christine Adams

        From: "Alastair" <A.Honeybun@...>
        To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Saints in the 1865 Massachusetts State Census
        Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:49:00 -0000

[...]

        Rates near 39yr lows! $430K Loan for $1,399/mo - Paying Too Much? Calculate new payment