the old St Helena Family list

  • A.H. Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      Dear List Members,

      I have only just realised that the old (pre-Yahoo) St Helena family history list is still online, although there have been no messages since 2003.  Although the list is now inactive, the messages may still be of interest to newer members, who may find details of individuals or families whom they too are researching.  You can find the old list at

      Best regards,
      Alexander Schulenburg