Harris Family

  • barryh1956
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Does anyone know any of the Harris family who lived in the Barracks
      Square? They were certainly there in 1966, as I stayed with my
      grandmother Harris for 6 months; she had a daughter named Jean (my
      mother who left for the UK in the 50's), a daughter named Norma and one
      named Shirley. Norma had a daughter Marina, who would be about 45 now.