Trying to trace William Henley

  • Brian M Morley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 3:16 AM
      I am trying to trace the family of my GGGgrandparents the only information
      I have on the family is as follows:

      William HENLEY in 1823 he was married and in the St Helena Artillery?

      His wife's name is undecipherable.

      A daughter Esther HENLEY born 16 July 1823

      Esther HENLEY married Robert SMITH 28 Sep 1848 in Wolston, Warwickshire,
      England (my GGgrandfather)

      His daughter Ellen (born in Hackney Middlesex abt. 1841) was by the 1871 Census living with her sister (my GGgrandmother) at 36 Tavistock St, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England

      His other daughter Ann HENLEY also born Hackney Middlesex in 1847 was by the
      1861 Census living with her sister (my GGgrandmother) at 36 Tavistock St, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
      .

      That is all I can find on William Henley & his family.

      Can anyone suggest or help me find details of William Henley & Family.

      Thank you in advance

      Brian M Morley
      Ipswich Queensland Australia