RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Contact Info for List -Web-master/Schulenburg

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007

      Christine, I had an email from Alexander on 19th November from this id:

      A.H. Schulenburg [ah@...]

      Not sure if it is the one you’re using.

      Regards

      Colin

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
        Dear Christine,

        Sorry, I did get your e-mails, but I have been completely over worked. I
        shall reply in a few days and make the changes you requested. I really do
        apologise.

        With best wishes,
        Alexander