Contact Info for List -Web-master/Schulenburg

  • Christine Adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
      Hello all-
      Does anyone have current information on how to contact Dr. A. Schulenburg? I
      sent two e-mails in early December, but are not even sure if they reached
      him.
      Thanks in advance.
      Christine

      FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo � buy and sell with people
      you know
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06
    • foxhome
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007

        Christine, I had an email from Alexander on 19th November from this id:

        A.H. Schulenburg [ah@...]

        Not sure if it is the one you’re using.

        Regards

        Colin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
          Dear Christine,

          Sorry, I did get your e-mails, but I have been completely over worked. I
          shall reply in a few days and make the changes you requested. I really do
          apologise.

          With best wishes,
          Alexander