LOUISA MARTIN

  • cryswil27
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi

      I am looking for information on Louisa Martin who was born in
      Ireland (about 1869) and was on the island in the 1881 census - did
      she leave the island or remain there?

      Also LOUISA DAVIS who was from England (born about 1867) - any
      information on her?

      I have hit a blank wall about my greatgreat-grandmother Louisa
      Solomons and hoping that one of the Louisa's might be her. My
      Louisa came to Cape Town from St helena island and married John
      Solomons - not sure when they married but they had 2 children, born
      11 months apart in 1901. the children were harriet (b12/01/1901)
      and John (b15/12/1901)

      Any information would be appreciated.

      Thank you!
      CRYSTAL