Re: Benjamin Grant

  • wendyphllps
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "iekrauss"
      <iekrauss@y...> wrote:
      > Looking for any information on Benjamin Grant, or any other Grants.
      > Researching for a friend, who only has the name of her
      > ggfather ..Benjamin Grant...Possible Stroud connection....Tahnk
      you,
      > Isebelle

      I have sent a previous e-mail but had no response. My husband is
      also tracing his family tree and Benjamin Grant was his Great
      Grandfather. I have a lot of info Ihave found out about the family
      if you would like to get in touch.

      Thanks

      Wendy Grant-Phillips
    • Isebelle Krauss
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
        Thank you.....I have been off line or rather without a PC for over 6 weeks., my one PC was eaten by a "worm" the other literally died of old age, and had to be replaced........the worm one is now fixwd, and I would love to get the info for Carol, who incidently, must then be directly related to your husband.........her father died when she was young and her info is scanty.........She is not well at all, and the sooner I can get the information sorted out for her, the happier I will be and so will she....regards, Isebelle.

        Isebelle E Krauss
        tel. 011 954 6666
        cell 082 851 5648