Richards and Season's greetings

  • jamesteebee
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
      Dear all,

      It had been my intention to review the information that has been
      gathered regarding the name Richards on the island, but unfortunately
      I have not had time to pull all the threads together. I will, I hope,
      do this in January, and though I have little new information I hope it
      might be a useful exercise.

      I'd like to wish all listers, and particularly Everett, Adele,
      Alastair and Christine a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and Happy
      New Year, as well as a successful year for tracking down ancestors -
      I, myself, will be going along to the local LDS family history centre
      in the new year, once I have bought myself a digital camera - as
      recommended by another lister on the forum. So, all for now.

      Best wishes

      James
    • amclenn1
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
        Thanks Tom. I too want to wish you and all the listers a very Merry
        Christmas and Happy New Year.
        It's my hope that in the new year, my Anderson/Ward/Prosser questions
        may be answered!

        Happy Holidays!

        Adele

        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jamesteebee"