Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Heaven or Mealy on St Helena

  • FFCUK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2006
      Hi,

      I also contacted the Saint Helena register office. They nevr got back to me either. Its a shame that they are not more organised as they could make some extra funds for the island. The other way to see records is via the Mormon Family Records centre. In previous communications, folk have listed the record sets/numbers for Saint Helena.

      Good Luck