Campbell clan

  • James Haddow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi All
      I am researching my mother's branch of our tree and have drawn a blank right
      at square one. My grandmother was Ellen E. Campbell, born 1894, and had
      numerous brothers and sisters. She had a brother named 'Wellie' and married
      an 'Arthur Canham' previously known as 'John Garnham'. I think they moved
      from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth where my mother was born and on to England.
      Her father was a 'Campbell'and settled with a 'Saint'. Can anybody help?
      james594954

      http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters