Re: Moss and Blackford family on St. Helena

  • colinfoxhome
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      You might like to look at this site that mentions the Moss family

      http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/saulsolomon.htm

      Colin

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Faltus" <faltus@...> wrote:

      > Just a thought, Saul Solomon brought a George MOSS and his brother
      to St Helena. I believe it was George who, from time to time was the
      sheriff. Eventually, he became a partner to Saul. I have a copy of the
      history of Saul Solomon in my files and will look it up for you should
      not be able to locate a copy in the records there.