Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Moss and Blackford family on St. Helena

  • Faltus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      Just a thought, Saul Solomon brought a George MOSS and his brother to St Helena. I believe it was George who, from time to time was the sheriff. Eventually, he became a partner to Saul. I have a copy of the history of Saul Solomon in my files and will look it up for you should not be able to locate a copy in the records there.
      George or his brother could be the father of Emma Jane as the time and date seems to fit.

      Let me know if you need my information on the matter.

      Everett
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        You might like to look at this site that mentions the Moss family

        http://website.lineone.net/~sthelena/saulsolomon.htm

        Colin