SH families: Burnham, Honeybun, McLachlan, Mittens, Pearce, Price, Thomas, Wills

  • Alastair HONEYBUN
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi,

      I have the following folks in my research files all born in St Helena.

      Burnham, Charlotte,Abt 12 Jul 1789, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, ,7 Aug 1863, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, Ezekiel,22 Jul 1813, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, George,21 Apr 1816, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, James,20 Jun 1811, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, John,25 Feb 1823, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, Margaret,1826, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, Mary Elizabeth,1828, St Helena Island
      Honeybun, Thomas Valance Mittons,7 Sep 1818, St Helena Island
      Lebreton, Lucy Tracy,9 Jun 1815, St Helena Island
      McLachlan, ,13 Oct 1859, St Helena Island
      McLachlan, Peter,Abt 1832, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Ann,1821, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Cornelius George,7 Jun 1834, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Elizabeth,1823, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Joseph,Abt May 1791, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Joseph,1819, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Margaret,21 Sep 1830, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Maria,15 Jan 1825, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Mary,10 Oct 1821, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Sophia,1818, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Sophia Elizabeth,22 Oct 1841, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Susanna Martha,3 Jul 1832, St Helena Island
      Mittens, Thomas,1797, St Helena Island
      Pearce, Mary Frances,Abt 1828, St Helena Island
      Price, Elizabeth,Abt 1798, St Helena Island
      Thomas, ,27 Jul 1862, St Helena Island
      Thomas, Robert,Abt 1833, St Helena Island
      Wills, Ada,Abt 1869, St Helena Island
      Wills, Ann Caroline,21 Feb 1809, St Helena Island
      Wills, Edward James Newton 'Ned',26 Apr 1863, St Helena Island
      Wills, Jane Catherine,Sep 1812, St Helena Island
      Wills, Jane Elizabeth,24 Dec 1834, St Helena Island
      Wills, John Theodore Fitz-James,20 Aug 1864, St Helena Island
      Wills, Richard John,12 Mar 1840, St Helena Island
      Wills, Robert William Coventry,15 Jan 1866, St Helena Island
      Wills, Thomas Brown,10 Oct 1807, St Helena Island
      Wills, Thomas Richard,14 Nov 1861, St Helena Island

      I would love to hear from anyone with connections to these folks.

      Regards

      Alastair
      Perth
      Western Australia