Loiusa Everton

  • davspread
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi,
      Have just discovered that my maternal grandmother was born on St Helena
      and was wondering if anyone knew of her history. She was born on the
      21st July 1871; her mother's name was Elizabeth Everton and her father
      was called Edward Roakes (his profession was as a watch repairer).
      Interesting she kept her mother's name as her maiden name.
      Any information will be appreciated.
      Regards,
      David Spreadborough (UK)