Honeybun Emigration to Massachusetts 1851

  • Christine Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      I came across this ship's passenger detail for William N. and Susannah
      Honeybun.
      They arrived in New Bedford, Massachusetts 20 April 1851. William's
      occupation was given as merchant. They came aboard the Ship "Draper" out of
      St. Helena. William was 25, and Susannah his wife was 21. Hope this might be
      of interest to someone out there.
      Source notes:
      Sparks, Lyla, comp. Atlantic Ports, Gulf Coasts, and Great Lakes Passenger
      Lists, Roll 5: 1820-1873 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com,
      Inc., 2001. Original data: Copies of Lists of Passengers Arriving at
      Miscellaneous Ports on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts and at Ports on the
      Great Lakes, 1820-1873 (National Archives Microfilm Publication M575, roll
      5); Records of the U.S. Customs Service, Record Group 036; National Archives
      Building, Washington, D.C.

      Christine

      friends module.