Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: photographs

  • Michele Dasey
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi Clifford
      I would love to see your photographs. Have looked but couldn't find
      them. do they need to be sent directly.
      regards Michele
      On 01/12/2006, at 7:56 AM, shpostcards wrote:

      > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
      >
      > Clifford
      > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
      > <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Clifford,
      > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
      > > Regards
      > > Jeff Jackson
      > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
      > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi
      > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
      > > this
      > > > possible
      > > > Clifford

    • jefftaylorjackson
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
        Hi Clifford,
        Thanks for this BUT>>>>>>>>
        I cannot see the attachments or any of the photographs.
        Anyone on the list tell me what is wrong please??

        Is there a setting in I.E. that I have not set?
        I am pretty desperate on this one because Thomas Jackson was my
        GGGrandad, and to see an actual photo of him would be such a
        fantastic early Christmas present!!!!