photographs

  • Sthelena Postcards
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
       In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So I date this between 1890 and 1902

    • Michele Dasey
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
        Hi Clifford
        I would love to see your photographs. Have looked but couldn't find
        them. do they need to be sent directly.
        regards Michele
        On 01/12/2006, at 7:56 AM, shpostcards wrote:

        > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
        >
        > Clifford
        > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
        > <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Clifford,
        > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
        > > Regards
        > > Jeff Jackson
        > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
        > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi
        > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
        > > this
        > > > possible
        > > > Clifford

      • amclenn1
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
          Thanks for this one - would you explain more about the hanging tree? I
          assume it's where criminals were hanged, but anything else?

          thanks

          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Sthelena Postcards"
          <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

          > In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet
          moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So
          I date this between 1890 and 1902

        • jefftaylorjackson
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
            Hi Clifford,
            Thanks for this BUT>>>>>>>>
            I cannot see the attachments or any of the photographs.
            Anyone on the list tell me what is wrong please??

            Is there a setting in I.E. that I have not set?
            I am pretty desperate on this one because Thomas Jackson was my
            GGGrandad, and to see an actual photo of him would be such a
            fantastic early Christmas present!!!!