photographs

  • Sthelena Postcards
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
       In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So I date this between 1890 and 1902

    • Michele Dasey
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
        Hi Clifford
        I would love to see your photographs. Have looked but couldn't find
        them. do they need to be sent directly.
        regards Michele
        On 01/12/2006, at 7:56 AM, shpostcards wrote:

        > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
        >
        > Clifford
        > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
        > <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Clifford,
        > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
        > > Regards
        > > Jeff Jackson
        > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
        > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi
        > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
        > > this
        > > > possible
        > > > Clifford

      • shpostcards
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
          I have started another group so I can post pictures

          postcardcollectorsclub.St.Helena study group

          I have post 5 postcards and 5 Pictures

          Clifford
          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "amclenn1" <amclenn1@...>
          wrote:
          > Is it possible for anyone who has photos to share them with the rest
          > of us? I am looking for old photos of St. Helena and would appreciate
          > seeing them.
          >
          > thanks
          >
          > Adele
          > (searching Anderson, Ward, Prosser)
          >

          > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
          > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
          > >

          > > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
          > >
          > > Clifford
          > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
          > > <jefftaylorjackson@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi Clifford,
          > > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
          > > > Regards
          > > > Jeff Jackson
          > > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"

          > > > this

        • amclenn1
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
            Thanks for this one - would you explain more about the hanging tree? I
            assume it's where criminals were hanged, but anything else?

            thanks

            --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Sthelena Postcards"
            <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

            > In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet
            moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So
            I date this between 1890 and 1902

          • jefftaylorjackson
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
              Hi Clifford,
              Thanks for this BUT>>>>>>>>
              I cannot see the attachments or any of the photographs.
              Anyone on the list tell me what is wrong please??

              Is there a setting in I.E. that I have not set?
              I am pretty desperate on this one because Thomas Jackson was my
              GGGrandad, and to see an actual photo of him would be such a
              fantastic early Christmas present!!!!