photographs

  • Sthelena Postcards
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
       In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So I date this between 1890 and 1902

    • amclenn1
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
        Is it possible for anyone who has photos to share them with the rest
        of us? I am looking for old photos of St. Helena and would appreciate
        seeing them.

        thanks

        Adele
        (searching Anderson, Ward, Prosser)

        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
        <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

        > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
        >
        > Clifford
        > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
        > <jefftaylorjackson@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Clifford,
        > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
        > > Regards
        > > Jeff Jackson
        > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
        > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi
        > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
        > > this
        > > > possible
        > > > Clifford

      • Michele Dasey
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
          Hi Clifford
          I would love to see your photographs. Have looked but couldn't find
          them. do they need to be sent directly.
          regards Michele
          On 01/12/2006, at 7:56 AM, shpostcards wrote:

          > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
          >
          > Clifford
          > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
          > <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Clifford,
          > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
          > > Regards
          > > Jeff Jackson
          > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
          > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi
          > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
          > > this
          > > > possible
          > > > Clifford

        • shpostcards
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
            I have started another group so I can post pictures

            postcardcollectorsclub.St.Helena study group

            I have post 5 postcards and 5 Pictures

            Clifford
            --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "amclenn1" <amclenn1@...>
            wrote:
            > Is it possible for anyone who has photos to share them with the rest
            > of us? I am looking for old photos of St. Helena and would appreciate
            > seeing them.
            >
            > thanks
            >
            > Adele
            > (searching Anderson, Ward, Prosser)
            >

            > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
            > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
            > >

            > > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
            > >
            > > Clifford
            > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
            > > <jefftaylorjackson@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi Clifford,
            > > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
            > > > Regards
            > > > Jeff Jackson
            > > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"

            > > > this

          • amclenn1
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
              Thanks for this one - would you explain more about the hanging tree? I
              assume it's where criminals were hanged, but anything else?

              thanks

              --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Sthelena Postcards"
              <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

              > In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet
              moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So
              I date this between 1890 and 1902

            • jefftaylorjackson
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                Hi Clifford,
                Thanks for this BUT>>>>>>>>
                I cannot see the attachments or any of the photographs.
                Anyone on the list tell me what is wrong please??

                Is there a setting in I.E. that I have not set?
                I am pretty desperate on this one because Thomas Jackson was my
                GGGrandad, and to see an actual photo of him would be such a
                fantastic early Christmas present!!!!
                Regards
                Jeff Jackson