Re: photographs

  • jefftaylorjackson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hi Clifford,
      Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
      Regards
      Jeff Jackson
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
      <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
      this
      > possible
      > Cliffod

    • Sthelena Postcards
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
         In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So I date this between 1890 and 1902

      • shpostcards
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
          Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments

          Clifford
          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
          <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:

          > Hi Clifford,
          > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
          > Regards
          > Jeff Jackson
          > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
          > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi
          > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
          > this
          > > possible
          > > Clifford

        • amclenn1
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
            Is it possible for anyone who has photos to share them with the rest
            of us? I am looking for old photos of St. Helena and would appreciate
            seeing them.

            thanks

            Adele
            (searching Anderson, Ward, Prosser)

            <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

            > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
            >
            > Clifford
            > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
            > <jefftaylorjackson@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Clifford,
            > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
            > > Regards
            > > Jeff Jackson
            > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
            > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi
            > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
            > > this
            > > > possible
            > > > Clifford

          • Michele Dasey
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
              Hi Clifford
              I would love to see your photographs. Have looked but couldn't find
              them. do they need to be sent directly.
              regards Michele
              On 01/12/2006, at 7:56 AM, shpostcards wrote:

              > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
              >
              > Clifford
              > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
              > <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Clifford,
              > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
              > > Regards
              > > Jeff Jackson
              > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
              > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi
              > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
              > > this
              > > > possible
              > > > Clifford

            • shpostcards
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                I have started another group so I can post pictures

                postcardcollectorsclub.St.Helena study group

                I have post 5 postcards and 5 Pictures

                Clifford
                --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "amclenn1" <amclenn1@...>
                wrote:
                > Is it possible for anyone who has photos to share them with the rest
                > of us? I am looking for old photos of St. Helena and would appreciate
                > seeing them.
                >
                > thanks
                >
                > Adele
                > (searching Anderson, Ward, Prosser)
                >

                > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
                > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
                > >

                > > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
                > >
                > > Clifford
                > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
                > > <jefftaylorjackson@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi Clifford,
                > > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
                > > > Regards
                > > > Jeff Jackson
                > > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"

                > > > this

              • amclenn1
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                  Thanks for this one - would you explain more about the hanging tree? I
                  assume it's where criminals were hanged, but anything else?

                  thanks

                  --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Sthelena Postcards"

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                    Hi Clifford,
                    Thanks for this BUT>>>>>>>>
                    I cannot see the attachments or any of the photographs.
                    Anyone on the list tell me what is wrong please??

                    Is there a setting in I.E. that I have not set?
                    I am pretty desperate on this one because Thomas Jackson was my
                    GGGrandad, and to see an actual photo of him would be such a
                    fantastic early Christmas present!!!!