photographs

  • shpostcards
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2006
      Hi
      I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is this
      possible
      Cliffod
    • jefftaylorjackson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 29, 2006
        Hi Clifford,
        Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
        Regards
        Jeff Jackson
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
        <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
        this
        > possible
        > Cliffod

      • Sthelena Postcards
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
           In the for ground is the hanging tree . Thomas Jackson has not yet moved into his shop, Nor has the post Office that is in the castle. So I date this between 1890 and 1902

        • shpostcards
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
            Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments

            Clifford
            --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
            <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:

            > Hi Clifford,
            > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
            > Regards
            > Jeff Jackson
            > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
            > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi
            > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
            > this
            > > possible
            > > Clifford

          • amclenn1
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
              Is it possible for anyone who has photos to share them with the rest
              of us? I am looking for old photos of St. Helena and would appreciate
              seeing them.

              thanks

              Adele
              (searching Anderson, Ward, Prosser)

              <sthelena.postcards@...> wrote:

              > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
              >
              > Clifford
              > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
              > <jefftaylorjackson@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Clifford,
              > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
              > > Regards
              > > Jeff Jackson
              > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
              > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi
              > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
              > > this
              > > > possible
              > > > Clifford

            • Michele Dasey
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
                Hi Clifford
                I would love to see your photographs. Have looked but couldn't find
                them. do they need to be sent directly.
                regards Michele
                On 01/12/2006, at 7:56 AM, shpostcards wrote:

                > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
                >
                > Clifford
                > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
                > <jefftaylorjackson@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Clifford,
                > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
                > > Regards
                > > Jeff Jackson
                > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
                > > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi
                > > > I have some photographs I would like to share with the group is
                > > this
                > > > possible
                > > > Clifford

              • shpostcards
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                  I have started another group so I can post pictures

                  postcardcollectorsclub.St.Helena study group

                  I have post 5 postcards and 5 Pictures

                  Clifford
                  --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "amclenn1" <amclenn1@...>
                  wrote:
                  > Is it possible for anyone who has photos to share them with the rest
                  > of us? I am looking for old photos of St. Helena and would appreciate
                  > seeing them.
                  >
                  > thanks
                  >
                  > Adele
                  > (searching Anderson, Ward, Prosser)
                  >

                  > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"
                  > sthelena.postcards@ wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Jeff I have sent you photographs as attachments
                  > >
                  > > Clifford
                  > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "jefftaylorjackson"
                  > > <jefftaylorjackson@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hi Clifford,
                  > > > Of course it's possible. What sort of photographs do you have?
                  > > > Regards
                  > > > Jeff Jackson
                  > > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "shpostcards"

                  > > > this

                • amclenn1
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                    Thanks for this one - would you explain more about the hanging tree? I
                    assume it's where criminals were hanged, but anything else?

                    thanks

                    --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Sthelena Postcards"

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 1, 2006
                      Hi Clifford,
                      Thanks for this BUT>>>>>>>>
                      I cannot see the attachments or any of the photographs.
                      Anyone on the list tell me what is wrong please??

                      Is there a setting in I.E. that I have not set?
                      I am pretty desperate on this one because Thomas Jackson was my
                      GGGrandad, and to see an actual photo of him would be such a
                      fantastic early Christmas present!!!!