RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Traders or merchants on St Helena 1800 to 1830.

  • foxhome
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2006

      Caroline, Re your note below. I would be very grateful if you keep an eye open for any mention of James or Eleanor Bennett during your researches into the Balcombe family. The Bennetts lived at Chubbs Spring from 1814 to 1825 (and then Maldivia) and would have been very close neighbours of the Balcombes. Betsey never mentions them in her book but there may be refer

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)