Hutchinson/Ellis

  • hondazucchiniwhiskey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2006
      My research involves my great-grandfather Thomas Easterby Hutchinson
      and his wife Elizabeth Martha Ellis who were married on St. Helena in
      1859. Thomas was in the St. Helena Regiment. I am looking for any
      information on four of their children born on St. Helena between 1860
      and 1864.
      Does anyone have relatives named Ellis who lived on St. Helena from
      the 1830s to the 1870s? John Ellis and Mary Ann Chitchen were married
      on St. Helena in June 1830. John's occupation was farmer. I know
      there is a headstone in the cemetery for Mary Ann Ellis but the year
      of death is 1912 at the age of 75 years. Not my Mary Ann.
    • hondazucchiniwhiskey