Re: T.Jackson, + update

  • jefftaylorjackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hi Clifford,
      I can tell you a little bit about Thomas Jackson. He was my
      GGGgrandfather, and ran the Chemists in the high street. Emily Warren
      was his second wife. He is buried on St. Helena in the churchyard,
      and I have photos.
      What else do you want to know, and have you any information / photos
      of Thomas and family?

      Kind regards
      Jeff Jackson.
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Clifford Masters
      <shpostcards@...> wrote:

      > T.Jackson Birth place Unknown born c1850 place unknown
      > Married Emily L Warren Born 1863 about 1900 she would have been
      37when they married or there abouts.

      > Alexander Lee Innes born Scotland 1833 had a son Alexander L
      Innes born 1869
      > I think it was the Father who came to St.Helena c1900 and set up
      a photographers shop next to T.Jackson [the pharmacy] did he die on
      St.Helena in 1903 ?